Thursday, January 29, 2015

The greatest blessings and giggles.

I cant begin to explain what a joy and blessing my children are.  With each day there are few tough moments but nothing can bring more happiness and giggles than seeing what these two acts come up with.  They keep me on my toes with questions and funny things to do.  They challenge me to be patient, loving and more creative.  Jacquelyn found  a new way to use her Ukulele as a violin and stomped around the house with many new tunes.


Leo is a thinker, he is like a little Chris walking around, figuring things out on his own and always thinking about others! In fact sometimes I find myself needing to rethink my own actions based on a question Leo has for me.  "How do we shine God's light?"  "How will I know if God wants me to go to college?" "Why this, why that way....?"  Our conversations are always interesting!
He came up with this creative way to maximize his time relaxing in the sun : )


"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalms 127:3

1 comment:

  1. Both of those pictures are adorable--I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

    ReplyDelete