Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Little Man, My Helper

 
This picture was taken at the 2013 Christian Heritage Homeschool and Family Discipleship Conference.  We are so thrilled to be a part of this event every year!  I take the joyful duty of assisting my husband with his piano ministry.  It is great to meet new people, young piano students and encourage others with music.  My job is mainly to sell my husbands CDs.  Usually I would do this all on my own, but last year I had very special help!
 My little man was able to join us for one day at the conference.  He eagerly greeted people and stood outside our booth.  He was excellant at taking inventory and making sure the table stayed full of CDs.  I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to raise a young man.  What a great task and joy it is!  My little man keeps me on my toes and reminds of how important it is to know God's word inside and out.  I pray that one day he will be a man of God just like his father : )

Find out more about my husbands beautiful music at www.thesoundofpiano.com

Find more about the conference at Christian Heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment